St Marks Outfitters offers a variety of activities that the whole family can enjoy. Scroll through the page, if you don’t find exactly what your looking for, just ask. We specialize in customizing your trip to meet your needs. The only requirements we have is leave any stress at the dock.
Fishing…We are the headquarters for fishing Apalachee Bay. By custom flats skiff or fully rigged kayak, we know where the fish are. A day of fishing in the Bay should be fun filled, relaxing, and possibly even educational.
- ½ day (4 hours) $250
- ¾ day (6 hours) $350
- Full day (8 hours) $450
- Prices are based on 1 to 6 anglers, understanding that 6 anglers fishing at the same time is a feat only challenged by the insane, taking turns works best, trust your captain.
- We do practice catch and release, TAKE WHAT YOU NEED, PUT THE REST BACK
- Polarized glasses are highly recommended
- Bring food and drink for the day
- Wear appropriate fishing clothing, getting wet is not the norm, but is highly recommended
- Bring camera, or your guide will have one and will be very happy to email your pics
- Bring hat and sunscreen, insect repellant
- Fishing licenses, ice, and tackle provided
- ¾ day (6 hours) $125 per person
- Includes fully rigged fishing kayak, all safety gear, fishing equipment, a supply of artificial baits, and soft coolers with ice
- Minimum $250, max of 4 persons
- Getting wet is certain, wear appropriate clothing
- Put all expensive gear in dry bags/cases and remember it may not float
- Polarized glasses, sunscreen, a hat, insect repellant are a must
- Bring food and drinks and remember paddling requires extra hydration and calories
- The day starts at the launch ramp, it will take time to launch and plan our fishing day, a 6 hour trip normally leads to 4 to 5 hours on the water.
Transport Trips (we load our kayaks in a custom flats skiff and launch in remote locations)
6 hours $450 ( max 4 persons )
- Allows barrier island trips, fish the beach or the flats, lunch on land, fish some more
- Also allows fishing marsh creeks normally unaccessible by kayak
- When weather allows, we do reef trips allowing fishing for grouper, cobia, kingfish, etc.
We love family trips. Whether an intro to fishing or just exploring please bring the kids. Our bay skiff can accommodate up to 6, and our flats boats get the kids closer to the water, depends on size of your group. We feel we have mastered the inshore fishing adventure, from manatees, dolphins, fish, crabs, sand dollars, alligators, turtles, sharks(little sharks), cast nets and island exploration. We can keep them interested , safe and have fun.
- 2 hours $125 or 4 hours $250
Scallop Trips, (season July 1,-September 10)
These trips are a great time for the whole family. We have made a custom flats skiff, that was designed with family scallop trips in mind. If you have the ability to swim and snorkel, this trip will open a whole new world of fun and fishing. Not to mention they taste great. Your guide will be there for instruction and keep everyone safe. We can accommodate 6 persons. Bring your own snorkel gear, if you have it, this makes sure everything fits well. If not we have gear, for most sized heads and feet. Mask, snorkel, and water shoes(dive boots are best) and flippers if desired, but not necessary. Book your trip early, if we have a good season, dates will fill up fast.
- ½ day (4 hours) $200
- ¾ day (6 hours) $300
*Scallop trips require a signed liability waiver.
Our skiffs are super roomy and able to accomodate 2 tripods and multiple photographers, we will guide you deep into our local waters, where most folks never visit. A great way the explore the wildlife refuge and take shots from open water. Captain Mike is very experienced with photographers on board and able to customize your trip. Come fill your card full of St Marks.
* 4 hour trips, $250.00
Shuttle service from Tallahassee Regional Airport available. Shuttle service to barrier islands by boat available. Shuttle service from area hotels to fish and return available. Call to schedule pickup and pricing.