St Marks Outfitters offers a variety of activities that the whole family can enjoy. Scroll through the page, if you don’t find exactly what your looking for, just ask. We specialize in customizing your trip to meet your needs. The only requirements we have is leave any stress at the dock.
Fishing…We are the headquarters for fishing Apalachee Bay. By custom flats skiff or fully rigged kayak, we know where the fish are. A day of fishing in the Bay should be fun filled, relaxing, and possibly even educational.
- ½ day (4 hours) $400 **Family and fun based trip, keeps price affordable**
- ¾ day (6 hours) $600 **Allows longer runs, to catch more fish!**
- Full day (8 hours) $800 **Hard core anglers, that need a GIANT fishing fix**
- Prices are based on 1 to 4 anglers
- We do practice catch and release, TAKE WHAT YOU NEED, PUT THE REST BACK
- Polarized glasses are highly recommended
- Bring food and drink for the day
- Wear appropriate fishing clothing, getting wet is not the norm
- Bring camera, or your guide will have one and will be very happy to email your pics
- Bring hat and sunscreen, insect repellant
- Fishing licenses, ice, and tackle provided
- All offshore trips are 8 hour trips
- ¾ day (6 hours) $400
- Includes fully rigged fishing kayak, all safety gear, fishing equipment, a supply of artificial baits, and soft coolers with ice
- Max of 4 people
- Getting wet is certain, wear appropriate clothing
- Put all expensive gear in dry bags/cases and remember it may not float
- Polarized glasses, sunscreen, a hat, insect repellant are a must
- Bring food and drinks and remember paddling requires extra hydration and calories
- The day starts at the launch ramp, it will take time to launch and plan our fishing day, a 6 hour trip normally leads to 4 to 5 hours on the water.
We love kid trips. Whether an intro to fishing or just exploring please bring the kids. Our bay skiff can accommodate up to 6, and our flats boats get the kids closer to the water, depends on size of your group. We feel we have mastered the inshore fishing adventure, from manatees, dolphins, fish, crabs, sand dollars, alligators, turtles, sharks(little sharks), cast nets and island exploration. We can keep them interested , safe and have fun.
- ½ day (4 hours) $400; Check our Facebook for kid trip promotions
Scallop Trips, (season July 1,-September 10)
These trips are a great time for the whole family. We have made a custom flats skiff, that was designed with family scallop trips in mind. If you have the ability to swim and snorkel, this trip will open a whole new world of fun and fishing. Not to mention they taste great. Your guide will be there for instruction and keep everyone safe. We can accommodate 6 persons. Bring your own snorkel gear, if you have it, this makes sure everything fits well. If not we have gear, for most sized heads and feet. Mask, snorkel, and water shoes(dive boots are best) and flippers if desired, but not necessary. Book your trip early, if we have a good season, dates will fill up fast.
- ½ day (4 hours) $400
- ¾ day (6 hours) $600
*Scallop trips require a signed liability waiver.
Our skiffs are super roomy and able to accommodate 2 tripods and multiple photographers, we will guide you deep into our local waters, where most folks never visit. A great way the explore the wildlife refuge and take shots from open water. Captain Mike is very experienced with photographers on board and able to customize your trip. Come fill your card full of St Marks.
- 4 hour trips, $300.00